My mom trying to be nice set my DVR to record new Sherlock episodes. Because she knew I liked it.
What she didn’t know is why I burst into tears
- me: *sitting on the porch by the pool, grading papers*
- bro: *pops out of the water* HEY.
- me: .....yes.
- bro: You know if Martin was at Hogwarts, he would be in Hufflepuff.
- bro: *submerges*
- bro: *pops up again* He would be that one guy who always tries out of the Quidditch team and fails. Because all he wants is to fly. And then one day he finally gets to play because he's second string, and probably fails miserably but at least he got to fly.
- bro: * submerges again*
- bro: * splashes to surface * *gasp* OH. And Arthur would be Hufflepuff too, except he'd be the guy at the bottom running around and giving everyone water, and saying "GREAT JOB MATES" and "BRILLIANT" but he'd probably be saying it to both teams.
- bro: *goes back to swimming again*
- me: ...... did my little brother just write a Cabin Potter fic while swimming.
- bro: *very gurgly* You should really draw that as a picture or something.
- me: I have created a Fanboy.
I stole this prompt from Anglo & Doodles and Mormorized it. Cuz I need to practice dialogue between these two.
Pairing: Jim Moriarty/Sebastian Moran
Rating: Teen? Mature? Depends on how sensitive you are.
Bzzzzz. Bzzzzz. Bzz-
“Hey there, tiger.”
“For the love of… Boss, I’m busy. What do you need?”
“I need you.”
“I’m in the middle of a meeting. You know this. You’re the one who bloody sent me here.”
“Thought you might need something to spice it up. Meetings are boring – ”
“– and I’m bored. So talk dirty to me.”